Monday, July 18, 2011

Garage sale finds

I remember going to garage sales as a child and how much fun it was to find that special something and that it was especially cool because it was such a great deal.  Well it had been a while and I was really feeling like I wanted to get out and check some sales out. We too often buy things full price and I wanted to see if I could find some deals on items we are needing for our house. 

I struck GOLD!!! 
I have been looking for storage cubbies for the girls' playroom and found these two at a moving sale for $10 a piece.  Brian got a table saw, mitre saw, blower and sawsall!  All at GREAT deals.  I will be back with the project that he is making later!! We also got some other items small items too! 

Rearranged playroom with cubbies!
Loving all the new storage!!

It will probably never look this organized again, but I am so happy with this $20 purchase!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!! I want those cubbies! They are absolutely perfect for your girls. Nice find : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chelsea! That looks AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! All good deals! Tom has the same tools that Brian got and has used them quite often for projects around the house and at the church.

    ReplyDelete