Thursday, August 2, 2012

A little birthday awesomeness for my littlest sister

My youngest sister just celebrated a birthday and I wanted to make her something special and I was trying to figure out something that she would actually use....hmm, what to do....Oh yes every girl loves jewelry! :)  I decided to spray paint some glass ware that I found at Goodwill and attach them to glass candle sticks so she could display her jewelry.  I LOVE the way they turned out and seriously wish I had found two of each so I could have them too!  I think she really liked them too, either that or she is a really good actress!

 Before yellow paint was added

 Okay so you can see that I did find two of this little beauty SCORE!!  One for sis and one for me!

 All painted up and beautiful!! I also added some orange lentils for the blue bowl to nest rings and such in...which is what I also did with my blue bowl! 

I also got her these pretty little earrings :)  Man and I a good sister or what ;)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! I bet she LOVED them. Homemade gifts (if wonderful like these) are the best!

    ReplyDelete