Thursday, June 23, 2011

Ballet

Ashlyn had her first ballet class this week.  There was a lot of excited anticipation leading up to this class.  I think that it met her expectations, but you never can be quite sure.  She loved the class and the giant mirror where she could watch herself dancing.  Kelti and I had a great time watching this class.  Ashlyn did a wonderful job and even provided some laughs for us.  This was also a big step for Ashlyn and me since this was the first solo class for her, by that I mean not a mommy and me class.  We have done many of those but this was one more step to her Independence as a three year old! :)
 Such a big girl!
 Waiting for their first instructions! 
 SOOO excited to start Ballet!!
Dancing with the batons was really fun and they did some cute stuff with scarves too, but I was watching and forgot to get pics of that part....next time!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It looks like she was doing a very nice job:)

    I'm not sure why it took me until now to realize you have a blog - YIPPEE!!!!! Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete