Thursday, October 13, 2011

I can dress myself! and off to daycare I go!

Kelti has been very into dressing herself for the last month and a half.  As you can imagine this leads to some interesting looks. Here are just a few...
Tinkerbell jammy shirt on backwards and off one shoulder, that is the tag sticking out in the front

Look, my sweater is on backwards :)

Another big step in Kelti's life is that she is in daycare halftime four days a week.  She is loving it.  There was a honeymoon period where she loved it, a week or two where she would cry buckets when I left her, (but always stopped before I even got to work, which is about a five minute drive)  she loves torturing me. :)  I am so happy to say that she has settled in great, loves Tawnie (her daycare provider) and the kids so much. 

 Kelti on her first day of daycare!
Ready to rock and roll!!

No comments:

Post a Comment