Thursday, October 13, 2011

Seahawks weekend with Grammy and Papa!

A few weekends ago I had the opportunity to go to my first Seahawks game!  It was so much fun and a great experiences....plus a good reason to buy a super cute new Seahawks shirt! We invited Brian's dad and mom to go too, and we all really enjoyed the weekend and game together! 

 Kelti taking some warm-up laps to get ready to watch the game while we were at it!  She has really good running form.

 Showing off for her Grammy and Papa!  Every time we tried to snap a pic she would run even faster trying to escape the photogs (papa, and mama)

 Kelti and Papa D relaxing after all that running :)

 Ashlyn loves the mustache app on Brian's phone...this is what she was doing all during the Kelti running game! :)

 And here are your SEATTLE SEAHAWKS!!!!

 Pre-game pic of me and my sweetie!

 Seagals...very entertaining and they had some super cute poms!  Ashlyn would have loved it!!

 Dennis, Bonnie and Brian, enjoying the beautiful sunny weather. 

 I was enjoying the sun too!

And the Seahawks win!!!!

For my first Seahawks experience I would say that it was superb!  Such a fun time and the one thing I was worried about (noise) wasn't even a problem.... I will be looking forward to my second game for sure!!! Go Seahawks!! 

1 comment:

  1. I love the shirt choice, and the girls are as cute as ever! Miss you, friend!

    ReplyDelete