Thursday, November 3, 2011

Two times the pumpkin fun!!

This was quite the fun day. Both girls had pumpkin patch days.  Ashlyn with her preschool in the morning and Kelti in the afternoon with her daycare. To top it off I had a no kid day at school, so I went in for a quick meeting for part of the day and was able to enjoy both pumpkin adventures with my sweeties! :)  I love my job and the felxibility that it gives me to spend time with my girls.  I honestly think that working part time is the best of both worlds. 

Back to the pumpkin fun.

 Ashlyn's class ready to hit the patch.  Side note....this is the pumpkin patch we went to the first year we lived here, when Ashlyn was almost 18 months old and I was pregnant with Kelti....the little goats brought back some memories from our first visit and how excited Ashlyn was to pet them!

 Me and my bean.  I posted a pic at the end that show my new hair cut and color. Sooo look closely at this before and wait for the after :)

 Big smiles for the pygmy goats!

 Ashlyn is jumping right in while Kelti is a little tentative....she likes to look before she....pets.

 Ashlyn and two of her friends from school. They are both sweet girls and their moms are great too, which I love!

 Ashlyn and the pumpkin that she chose!

 Ashlyn helping Kelti pick up her pumpkin....such a sweet big sister!

 Now Kelti has it.....barely!

Ponies!  


 Watching the baby piglets.  The little boy who is standing next to Kelti is her friend from Ashlyn's school.  They run to each other and play each morning before Kelti and I leave.  It is the sweetest thing!

 Leg hugs from my big girl!

 Trying to get a good pick of them at the farm.

 I had to bribe Kelti with a gummy bear to get this smile...it is a good one though, so totally worth it!

This was the end of Ashlyn's field trip.....Kelti's is about to start!

 The girls riding in Annabelle, on the cow train.

 I love this one...Kelti and Ashlyn are both all smiles and happy campers....take a look at the girl in green in front of them....she was NOT enjoying the ride!  Poor kiddo.

 That was FUN!!

 Riding on the John Deer tricycle

 Kelti too!


 Me and Ash...Yes she did wear her sunglasses the entire time we were there which was about three hours...and she was wearing them when we walked in the door at home!  Love her and her style!

 Was trying to get a pic of Kelti and instead got one with both girls....funny and cute!

 Mmmmmm Corn on the cob...They did a great job of sharing and helping each other out!

 Ashlyn's turn!

 That was some good corn and this hay ride is FUN!!!

 Now we go for a wagon ride!

 Traversing the corn maze....

 Ashlyn and her second pumpkin pick of the day!

 Concentrating hard on which pumpkin to pick!

 Kelti's daycare group!

 My little hams!  They thought sitting on this giant pumpkin was the bees knees!

 Here is a pick of my new do......loving it!


Hope everyone had a chance to get out and enjoy a pumpkin patch or two! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment