Friday, February 3, 2012

Mexico

This was a wonderful trip that we were able to go on thanks to my parents for the resort and my in-laws for taking our two precious girls and keeping them safe and happy while we were off enjoying some adult time!

Here we are sorta bright-eyed and ready to roll!

 View while sunbathing/snorkeling :) I found some amazing sea glass as always at this beach.  Chilanno is the beach we have snorkeled at on each trip and it never disappoints with beautiful sea life or beach finds.  I also found three shark teeth on this trip which was pretty amazing to me, after I found the first one I was just amazed and was telling Brian about it while we were chilling on our towels and I look over and found not one but two right near our set-up! :)

 Cabo Wabo!  The guy in the middle is seriously the BEST violinist I have ever heard!!!



 Love palm trees!

 Bri on one of our many beach walks

 view on my first morning beach run!!!


 Baja Brewing Company!  OMG, the best food, pizza, wings (these had the most interesting and tasty sauce I have EVER had on wings,  I am not kidding when I tell you that I thought about drinking it :))

 Two love birds with the famous arch in the background on a boat tour about to get dropped off on Lovers beach!

 Me and Bri on the booze cruise!

A slightly better booze cruise shot...something about the dark and iphone flash do not mix well!  Oh well I kinda like the effect anyways! it's is almost like the old movies when they were shooting the leading lady!

 about to enjoy a lovely beach run! one of my favorite vaca activities!

We loved this all-inclusive hotel...this is where we will stay if we ever return (we have been here three times already, so changing up the resort seems like a fine idea at this point) 

Lovers beach!! Pacific side 

Sea lions, resting on the rocks, love the blue water 

 Pacific Ocean looking back at the arch! 

 The gang on a fun little boat tour with beach drop off at Lovers beach and snorkel gear for the boys!

Okay I know what you are thinking...a food pic (just wait their is another one :))  I kid you not this the one of the best places you could EVER eat Mi Ensalada in San Jose Del Cabo....Freaking DELICIOUS.  We ate here at least three times and I would have happily ate breakfast here every day :) This is Cinnamon French Toast with strawberries and the best papaya I have ever had!!! 

 Okay this was equally delicious Mexican scramble with beans and potatoes!   They served it with fresh made tortillas!  Ok now I am having withdrawals...I miss this place. Even their coffee was to die for...

 Me and Lindsey enjoying our boat tour!!!

Brian enjoying the boat tour too!  I sure do love him!  Thanks for a wonderful trip babe!  You spoil me!!!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this post, Chelsea!!! I'm so glad you had a wonderful time in the sun with your honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin, it was a much needed break!!

    ReplyDelete