Tuesday, February 28, 2012

play makeup for the girls

I was roaming around on the web and saw something about making play makeup for kids, I feel bad because I can't remember where I saw it.  I totally remember having play makeup when I was little and it was lots of fun.  So if you have a little girl you should get on making her some play makeup too!  It is sooo easy! :)


First you get an empty makeup container, make sure that it is all the way cleaned out. 
This one contained lip gloss in it's former life :-)
I really liked that it had a mirror and thought they would enjoy that too!


You then choose colors from your nail polish collection...if yours is like mine you will have about a million to choose from :-) (I also made them play nail polish with the bottle three from the left, they love "polishing" their own nails)


Then you pour the polish into the container, let it dry and then......


Tada! 
Your sweet girl can have play makeup too

No comments:

Post a Comment