Monday, March 5, 2012

Valentine's and a Valentine Pinterest party!!

Valentine's day was a huge hit in our household this year.  The girls are very aware of holidays and the joy that they can bring not to mention the gifts that come with too! :-)  
I was excited to make some new decor since I had about three no make that four things total!

I made this conversation heart ball to put on top of my mercury glass candle holder.  I think that it turned out sooo cute...both girlies loved watching me hot glue each heart one...thankfully it went pretty quickly!

Real Deals wood decor find 50% off too!!! :)
Old Real Deals blocks (this is one of the four original decorations I owned)



I love these frames that I constantly get to change to match the ever changing seasons! 
Love sign for door
Heart garland that I made with the girls, they had a great time watching our garland grow :-)
another RD find 50% off!! :-)   I later got another set of blocks from RD that are larger and spell LOVE.  They were 75% off!!!!  I love a good deal!!

For Kelti's room
A little out of order, but this is jello painting at Ashlyn's preschool party.  It still smells delicious, look at how well Ashlyn can stay in the lines...she does this great coloring too!
Family conversation hearts....I didn't want to go with the normal colors that conversation hearts are though.  It says kisses between Bri and me and hugs between Kelti and Ashlyn
Painted clothes pins in Valentine colors. 
Another shot of the clothes pins...I love how this simple project turned out!


Ashlyn holding the paper heart wreath that we made
peek a boo I see you!!
Here it is on the door...sadly it didn't hold up that great outside, I caught it before it was ruined, but it started to warp with all the wet weather!
These are my version of chocolate croissants.  they are actually really good!!!
YUMMM
The girls enjoying a Valentine snack
I was amazed by how well Kelti was able to bead her bracelet and she picked nice coordinating colors for hers, she seriously did a wonderful job, then considering that she is two and the other kids are 3-4...I was just blown away!
Happy Valentine's Day!!
These are the super cute frames and ABC I love you pics we gave to Ashlyn and Kelti's teachers!

I also hosted my first pinterest party at the end of January.  We made some of the things I showed and had a ton of fun eating, drinking, and crafting... sadly I have realized that I have become horrible at taking pics during any type of event....sooo I have no actual pics from that evening, but I am going to try and be better with the camera, especially since we just got it back and fixed....better not poop out on me again!

No comments:

Post a Comment