Tuesday, August 9, 2011

a little diy decoration

So I should be cleaning my house and getting ready for my company that will be here by lunch.......but I have lots of time.....Right?

I made this little flower ball a few weeks ago and love how it turned out and how the space above the cupboards in the kitchen are coming along.

 styrofoam ball 
 Cute cupcake liners (I used 50 total)
 pretty seed pearl pins to hold it all together
 Part way there
 my lovely assistant....she was very interested in this project
 Tada! All done
Here is what it looks like put up and ready to roll!

Hope you enjoyed. It was super easy to make and anyone could do it!  

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE it, and it looks great above your cabinets!!!! I have brown paper bags, a circle puncher, and a styrofoam wreath waiting for me to get creative. . . similar idea to your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is adorable!! How creative you are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Erin, cant wait to see your project!

    ReplyDelete