Friday, September 2, 2011

One of those days....

Do you ever have "one of those days"  I feel like this statement could take on many meanings, for me it is that I think part of my brain is MIA right now. 

After a very successful trip to JoAnn Fabric I found myself flying down the freeway listening to some Mumford and sons going.......90 miles an hour......(please do not call Brian and immediately inform him of this.) I am going to blame two things, my lead foot and the fact that our new Touareg seems to be a little speed demon.

Then I was a little rattled that I was going so fast and didn't even realize it. So I popped the cruise control on and two miles down the road almost changed lanes right into another car.....good stinkin grief what is going on???? 

We made it to our next destination and home all in one piece and without any tickets......

Scared to find out what the third thing in this little chain of events will be.....

No comments:

Post a Comment