Thursday, September 8, 2011

Three letter words of my current life!

Car-Job-Run-Cut

Some new things in my life right now:

CAR--We got a new to us car!  Brian got me a Crimson VW Touareg.  I love it and us three girls have really been enjoying our new ride! 




JOB--I just found out yesterday that I now have a job with the Northshore School District here in Bothell.  I will be teaching literacy to mainly 5th graders four days a week in the afternoon.  I start on Tuesday, so I am doing the mad dash to figure out what I am going to do with the girls...currently I am thinking that Ashlyn will do full time pre-school and Kelti will be in daycare just for the time that I am at work.  I am really excited to be working in this district and especially this school!  It will also be nice to still have one full day off a week to do things with the girls!

RUN--I just finished my first half-marathon on Monday.  It went really well, I finished with a time of 2 hours 5 minutes.  for a 9 minute 32 second pace!  Not too bad at all.  Brian and the girls were able to come out and cheer me on which was so welcomed and nice!  We had planned ahead where they were going to be and when I came around that bend and saw them standing there my heart smiled so big!  Kelti was especially cute yelling "Mama Mama" and running toward me. :)  When I got home Brian had told them to  say "good job Mama" Kelti's came across and "JOB Mama" with a great big fist pump for emphasis, which had me cracking up!






Last but not least is my new CUT-- and color (but color is not a three letter word so it didn't fit with the cute title) :)  I had been growing my hair out, for who knows what reason, but I decided to chop it off and dye it a dark color.  I ended up going on a referral to one of the hair schools around here and I am so glad that I did....I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new hair; the cut, color, ease of getting ready.....really everything about it!




2 comments:

  1. LOVE this post! Yay for you on your first half! Tom thought he wanted to do a half, but we have since decided to pick a 10K for this fall. I did my second triathlon this last weekend! EVERYONE should do a triathlon ;)

    Cute hair too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy!

    Thanks, I would do a tri, but I would probably be "that" person who has to get carted away by the ambulance! I can't swim well...at all and every time I have been on a bike it ends badly! I am good at running though!!! :)

    ReplyDelete