Monday, June 18, 2012

INSANITY, month one done!

We finished the first month of INSANITY! :)  So happy that we have completed one whole month and in my opinion was not that hard to do.  There are definitely parts of the workouts that I really don't look forward to because of the intensity and overall hardness of them, but I just push through and do my best.  Again the food has been easier for me to adjust to, I really like eating clean and don't feel much desire to stray, but I know that if I do it is not the end of the world.

To date I have lost 5 lbs! So happy to see this unwanted weight drop off with hard work and clean eating.  Wish I had never had to take the pills that caused the weight gain, but at least things are moving in the right direction.

Starting today we are starting the Core, Balance and Recovery week, then next week we will begin month two.  I am a little scared to do month two since everything is MAX this or MAX that...weren't we already doing our max???  Oh boy, stay tuned to see how this recovery week and the MAX month goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment