Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Week 2 and 3 of Insanity!!

So Brian and I have finished weeks two and three of insanity.  I can for sure see changes in our fitness after three weeks and moving into week 4.  The hardest part of sicking to Insanity so far has been the weekend that we spent with Brian's family at the beach...lots of nummy, but not good for us stuff hanging around.   We did relatively well, all things considered. :)  I strayed a tiny bit having a few milk duds, whoppers and a few gin and tonics.  While I am really enjoying the elite nutrition and plan to keep eating clean forever, I am under no delusion that I will never have sweets or a drink!  Otherwise what is the point of living if you can enjoy things once in a while?  We did however stick to the workout plan each day!  Yay for us!  While the workouts are extremely grueling they are so worth it to me.  I love the feeling of being completely wiped out and seeing the improvements each workout!

Week three started with a fitness test which was a repeat of the fitness test that we completed the first day.  Since you keep track of how many reps you complete we were able to clearly see how much improvement we had and another huge improvement in my opinion is the fact that we both had to pause the fitness test dvd the first day, but neither of us paused on day 15!  Yay for improved fitness.

I can also see a difference in almost all areas of my body...muscles are more defined and I am feeling great! 24 days into a 63 day program!  Can't wait to see where we are on day 63!

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, lady! I'm so glad you've found something you love. It helps! I'm loving crossfit and recently finished a 30 day paleo food challenge. Since finishing, I haven't stuck to it and will do a much better job starting right now :)! Although, I will do it with a treat or drink here and there like you. Here's to feeling and looking good!!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I miss you ALL the time! So glad you are loving crossfit, I have been seeing it pop up on livingsocial a few times lately and think that someday I might try it, just to see what I think! ;)

      Delete