Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Ashlyn's last day of Preschool


So this is a little overdue, but I was having trouble getting everything working while out-of-town.

A few weeks ago Ashlyn finished her first year of preschool.  It was an amazing year and we loved the school where she went. We are hoping that she will be able to there next year as well.  My job situation along with Kelti's daycare has changed and I really want them at the same place...More on that later!


 Big smiles for the last day of school, field day with a bouncy house!  What fun!

 My big 4 year old!

 nice sunny day for their field day!

 Ashlyn and Mrs. Gopen

 Ashlyn and Mrs. DeMaris

Ashlyn and all her friends. 

I can't believe how much she grew during the year, so much changes from this day when I dropped her off for the first day of preschool!  I couldn't be prouder of my Ashlyn and all that she accomplished during her first year of preschool!  Love you Ash!!

No comments:

Post a Comment