Tuesday, July 10, 2012

INSANITY! week 2 of month 2

With one more week complete we are looking at two remaining weeks of INSANITY!  We are at the point where we need to decide what we are going to do after we complete INSANITY!  We have a few ideas on what we will do, so more on those later.  This last week was good for the workouts, but I did not do great at following the elite nutrition.  My little brother was in town for a visit and we decided to take him all over Seattle and show him what a great city it is!  Needless to say this involved eating and drink lots of delicious food and drinks.  Also needless to say this stuff would not have been on our elite nutrition plan, especially the drinks... :)  So with a little straying in the food department over the weekend I am ready to get back on track this week!  

Oh, I almost forgot one more piece of news :)  I lost one more pound over the week.  I guess that just goes to show how hard work really does pay off!  

No comments:

Post a Comment