Thursday, July 19, 2012

8 weeks of INSANITY

I am now through eight weeks of Insanity.  One week left, but since this is late that means in a few 3 days I will be finished!  I have also decided what I am going to once I am finished...check back next week to find out just what my plans are!

So the eighth week went well.  I stuck to all the workouts just like always, I did notice that I am significantly better at some moves than I was in previous weeks.  One example is side suicide jumps, these are hard ridiculously hard, but I am now able to do them with some accuracy! :)  

As for food, I did pretty good, but I think that I fell into a bit of a rut.  I am still eating from the elite nutrition book, but I have found the recipes that I like and I have been sticking to them...I think I need more variety in my diet.  I also have had a REALLY hard time upping my calorie intake.  For the past three weeks I was supposed to be consuming 250-300 more calories a day because of the increase in workouts...this has been so difficult for me, I am just not hungry enough to eat more food. This last week I am trying to make more of an effort, but it is sooo hard!

I did however lose another 1/2 pound!  

No comments:

Post a Comment